Recruitment for Construction & Property
for experts in Construction & Property
Are you interested in a new job or project in the construction industry?
In building construction and plant engineering (Construction & Property), employees’ technical skills and expertise are decisive factors in a company's success. At the same time, considering the strong fluctuations in both contracts and the economy, the flexibility of personnel is also becoming more important. Businesses are seeking proven experts for projects and special assignments - if possible, at the push of a button. At the same time, engineers and architects want dynamic and challenging assignments that help them grow. With Hays as your partner, both can be realised.
We specialise in the recruitment of experts from all sectors of construction and plant engineering.
Among these areas are:
- Structural and civil engineering – e.g. site engineers, planning engineers, construction cost accountants, projects managers and draughtsmen
- Power station and plant engineering – e.g. material processing engineers, installation design engineers, welders as well as construction and installation supervisors
- Building services (TGA) – e.g. building services and electrical engineers as well as specialists in building management systems, fire safety and energy efficiency
- Real estate management – e.g. experts in the assessment of property and real estate as well as asset managers for commercial properties
- Facility management – e.g. specialists in the management, administration and organisation of facilities and buildings.
Because of our extensive experience and market expertise we are able to procure candidates and fill positions in these sectors for all phases of planning and implementation. Currently some 1,000 engineers and architects support our customers with their projects. Each week we receive on average 80 new enquiries for professionals in the fields of construction, site management and plant engineering.
Needs-based contract models (permanent, freelance or temp) ensure the flexibility of engineers, architects and businesses - from short-term construction projects to strategically crucial company positions. This means both our customers and experts benefit equally. We distinguish ourselves from the competition by delivering a dependable, comprehensive, single-point solution for the recruitment of personnel in plant engineering and building construction.