- You develop web applications using OOP and agile project management methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
- You define the software architecture for the project given and communicate it to different stakeholders
- You are responsible for the code quality which you and your team provides
- You collaborate with other team members, the team lead and the project manager
- You support ideation and prototyping sessions with technical input
- You have profound experience with MVP Frameworks e.g. Symfony3
- You are proficient in OOP (e.g.PHP7/Python/Java/GO) and RDBMS (MySQL)
- You have basic skills in HTML5, ECMAScript6, CSS3, any JS framework is an advantage
- You have basic skills in Linux, Apache/Nginx, Docker and containerized environments
- You have experience in developing and implementing software projects
- You are reliable, independent and you have a structured way of working
- You are a good communicator with the ability to interact and influence across multiple levels of management and stakeholders
- You keep up-to-date with software development trends
- Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading firm that services clients that include SMI and EURO STOXX 50 companies and that gives you the experience and exposure you need to build your career and personal brand? If you want to be part of this game changing, winning team, then go ahead and get in touch with us.
IT specialists hold all the cards: for its customers in industry and the public sector, Hays is looking for motivated employees who like looking at the bigger picture and growing with new challenges. We make sure that you benefit from our many years of experience in IT recruitment and will find you the right role to suit your skills and interests – all completely free of charge to you. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.