Business System Analyst (m/f/d)
- Lead the project; gather input from a variety of internal and external sources to define product concepts; responds to the needs of customers throughout the development process; analyzes competitors and market trends; evaluates technologies; develops detailed requirements, feature definitions, implementation plans, and internal communications
- Partner with global stakeholders during the entire lifecycle of product development, including deployment and post-deployment activities. Proactively identifies problems that arise in the project, understand system constraints, anticipate upstream and downstream impacts of the project, outlines options, recommends solutions, and escalates as needed.
- Write detailed user stories, work with engineering to appropriately size for iterative development, include specific acceptance criteria, consider dependencies on other stories and/or projects & initiative, provide status updates, and maintain detailed documentation.
- Present and secures approval from senior management and other key stakeholders, as necessary
- Strong team player - manage 3rd party software solution and stakeholders to deliver the project successfully.
- Responsible for knowledge transfer and training for on-going management of features.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Business Systems Analyst experience in an eCommerce environment, product or program management
- Experience working with 3rd party tools and integrations
- Experience building APIs and microservices in an AWS or similar cloud environment
- Experience with eCommerce platforms (Hybris, SFCC) and Loyalty programs is a huge plus
- Experience working with consumer data across different regions is a huge plus
- Retail experience strongly preferred
- Remote Option
Stellenanzeige teilen und drucken