- Accountable for the creation and application of a business-aligned long-term Real Estate & Facility Management Category Strategy and the development of an annual pipeline of strategic category initiatives
- Executing category initiatives and ensure delivery and reporting of savings targets
- Providing expert input to the development of the Global Real Estate & Facility Management Category Strategy,
- Guiding documents and processes and translating the Category Strategy and Annual Plan into clear, practical guidance for key procurement colleagues and business partner
- Understanding business priorities and challenges and ensuring successful realization of the category strategy by building strong partnerships across geographically dispersed stakeholders and business partner and engaging with
local and regional procurement
- Ensuring a robust approach to supplier management, establishing value beyond savings, managing and reporting of
supplier performance, developing innovation programs, managing supplier risks and conducting regular business reviews
- University degree, with Business, Engineering, Real Estate, Facility Management or related Master’s degree
- Profound in-depth strategic and/or operational procurement experience with extensive knowledge of categorymanagement and advanced strategic sourcing, with subject matter expertise in Real Estate and Facility Management categories such as IFM models, LCAM, Lean Management, ISO 55000, ISO 14012
- Excellent communication and project management skills with an ability to lead and coordinate cross-functional teams and deliver complex strategic initiatives, in a truly global, fluid, interactive and intercultural environment.
- Proven understanding of Real Estate and Facility Management, supplier market, market trends and innovation, international standards and capability in negotiation, change management and stakeholder management.
- Business level fluency in English and German
- You will work in an international environment
- Our client is a very successful company which offers not only an excellent market position, but also an exciting and dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies.