- Provide drafts and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Provide legal support for new product development and general marketing efforts, as needed
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Monitor legal and regulatory developments and trends affecting business areas
- You will provide internal trainings on legal topics and answer to legal inquiries from external
- Institutions (government agencies, authorities, unions, courts of law)
- As a corporate counsel you will be responsible for providing legal advice to the organization in close collaboration with the Business, Admin, Finance and HR teams
- This also includes finding solutions to ad hoc queries to provide appropriate legal solutions with a focus on labour law, social security, data protection and commercial contracts amongst others
- A European Master Law degree, ideally under Swiss law
- Solid experience as an associate with a major law firm
- Practical knowledge of employment legislation (labor law, social security law)
- Fluent in English and German, both spoken and written
- Have a practical, business-oriented approach to problem-solving and be able to effectively
- Counsel internal clients by providing them with clear, concise and timely advice
- Are you ready to take on a challenging role in a young and rapidly growing digital enterprise? Does it sound interesting to help build the future of our legal department, within an open, informal and positive work environment? Then please get in touch with me and I’ll be happy to provide more information about the position.
- Our Customer is a European technology company. Please get in touch with me and I’ll be happy to provide more information about the position and the company.
As one of the largest recruiters on the legal market, Hays ranks as a first stop for legal experts who have set high goals for their careers and are able to achieve them. This applies just as equally to committed young lawyers as it does to experienced solicitors and attorneys who want to make the move up to partner level. Since 1991, Hays has offered personnel consulting and recruitment services for the legal profession. The majority of our consultants are lawyers themselves — they know the profession and are aware of the fine details and distinctions that can make the difference between signing on the dotted line or just walking away. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.