Hays recruits specialists
for your projects in the construction industry
Are you looking to add new freelance members to your construction and property team?
Then we can supply you with the right experts!
By recruiting engineers and technicians in the fields of construction and plant construction, Hays enables its customers to quickly and flexibly adapt to changes in the market. This, in turn, gives you the means to efficiently realise upcoming projects, bridge resource bottlenecks and cover peak workloads.
And by utilising the knowledge transfer of our external specialists working within your company you even increase your team's productivity.
The right specialists for important assignments:
- To bridge bottlenecks in your daily operations
- For project work that can't be resolved internally due to a shortfall in capacity
- To complete tasks requiring the additional support of external specialists
- When you want to leverage the best practice expertise of our candidates
- As a temporary measure until management vacancies or other open positions can be permanently filled
Hays routinely provides candidates in the following areas:
- Civil engineering: Construction project managers for civil engineering / structural engineering with experience on the developer and GC side, classic civil engineers and architects
- Facilities Management: Commercial property rentals / management, technical property managers, estate agents
- Plant Construction: Plant engineers, project managers in plant engineering, process engineers, technical draughtsmen / designers, piping engineers / constructors, security experts (ENSI / HSE), welding engineers, project buyers, quality managers, schedulers, site managers / installation managers for mechanical and electrical trades, installation supervision engineers, commissioning engineers (master / technician)
- Building services: Engineers and technicians for the planning, design and management of building service technologies such as heating, ventilation and air conditioning, the design and approval of energy concepts for industrial buildings (energy balance / fire protection engineering / building pass / solar technology)
- Real estate managers: Real estate portfolio managers and specialists in property valuations