External Specialists for Resource Bottlenecks
Are you looking for a financial expert or interim manager
for project deployments?
When it comes to Finance temporary staffing, we can find and place freelance business partners or temporary experts. Whether it's the introduction of new legal directives or management tools - your financial institution is constantly changing. Here, experts, goal-oriented consultants and interim managers with the necessary knowledge and experience to efficiently support you in managing these changes are in great demand. When you're facing upcoming projects, consultancy work or special issues and problems, Hays can help you find the right experts, interim managers or consultants to get the job done.
With an impressive list of several thousand successful project deployments and interim management projects in Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Denmark to date, we have expanded our position as the market leader even further over the last few years. So it’s easy to see that the benefits of working with us speak for themselves.
- Access to an existing Hays pool of tens of thousands of experts, interim managers, project staff and consultants with many years of project and professional experience.
- Solutions precisely tailored to your specific needs - all quality assured.
- Transparency in the selection of your experts, interim managers or consultants.
- In Consulting, a cost savings of, on average, 30% - especially with regard to advice and support work.
- A high degree of successful implementations through a proven track record in your given specific specialist field.
- Efficient processes and availability at very short notice.
- Faster knowledge transfer.
The right expert for important assignments:
- For projects requiring specific expertise or where a lack of capacity means assignments can't be completed internally.
- For tasks requiring the additional support of external specialists.
- When you need the best-practice experience of our experts in Finance.
- As a management consultant or interim manager.
Technical and industry-specific specialisation
Both your Hays contact and the interim experts in our network are specialists in your particular business area and industry. Our many years of experience come from filling thousands of projects and vacant positions in operational and administrative business departments in industry, banking and insurance. Take the opportunity to speak with a Hays contact who truly knows and understands your needs and the specifics of your business environment.
- Manufacturing industry
- Banking and insurance
- Services companies
Our freelancers have the skills you need
Our freelancers bring many years of specialist experience in front line business deployments, consulting firms and auditing projects to their job roles.
- • Financial and balance sheet accounting
• HGB, IFRS, U.S. GAAP financials
• Creation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
• Implementation of new accounting standards (e.g. IFRS 9)
• IFRS fundamentals
• Fast and hard-close transactions
- Business process management
- Process modelling
- Process analysis and optimisation
- Process controlling
- Planning and reporting process optimisation
- Finance performance management
- Program, project and multi-project management
- Project methodology
- Project management – Office
- Project controlling
- C-level roles such as CEO, CFO, CRO, country managers or managing directors
- Cash pooling
- Refinancing (e.g. bonds)
- Working capital management
- Reporting and analysis
- Treasury management systems
- M & A / post merger integration
- Asset management
- Restructuring / reorganisation
- Shared service centre
- Risk management
- Deferred tax
- Transfer pricing
- Tax risk planning
- Customs / duty
Auditing and compliance
- Audit support
- IT audit
- Process reviews
- SOX experts
- Corporate governance
- Code of conduct
- Supervisory / regulatory law
- Internal control systems
- Corporate social responsibility
- Financial controlling
- Plant and production controlling
- IT controlling
- Project controlling
- Sales controlling
- Sales & marketing controlling
- Product controlling
- Investment controlling
- HR controlling
- Financial analysis
- Reporting and planning
- Cost centre and cost object controlling
- Technical specification
- Functional testing
- Business analysis
- Project management
- Expert rollouts
- ERP, SAP, DWH experts