Chargeback Agent (Financial Returns) - German Speaking (m/f/d)
- Review accounts that have been limited and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder
- Methods to accomplish this include reviewing faxed documentation such as driver’s licenses, credit card statements, bank account statements, utility bills, etc.
- Confirm account information using various websites, message and customer history in Kana, and account information in Admin Tools
- Limit customer accounts when appropriate
- Answer phone calls from Customer Service, other Operations departments, or Customer as needed
- Place outbound phone calls to customers as needed in order to gather additional documentation when appropriate in order to effectively dispute a chargeback
- Review Chargeback and/or ACH Returns received from credit card companies or financial institutions and accept or dispute the chargeback or ACH Return
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to handle multiple queues and customer inquiries at once
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills: actively listen and speak clearly to customers
- Strong written (email) communication skills: use proper grammar and punctuation
- Ability to function in multiple telephone and email queues covering several product lines
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems and PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Fluent German and English
- In return you will be joining this amazing organisation on a permanent bases. You will receive €25.500 basic salary, a 6% bonus, full training and benefits package: private comprehensive health insurance for you and your immediate family, including Life Insurance & disability benefits from day one, pension contribution scheme, Education Assistance Program including study leave for your exams, canteen and gym onsite and many more. Also, company is offering an attractive relocation package of €3000 for candidates applying outside of Ireland. You will be shown a clear progression path at this organisation should you want to grow with same.
- Your new company is a leading Financial provider worldwide. They are constantly growing and currently seeking a Chargeback Agent with fluent German to join their busy team. This company proud itself for being one of the best places to work in Ireland. This organisation has excellent reviews on Glassdoor, one person stated “This organisation is very good at developing people. As long as you're willing to show your best self at work, you'll get an opportunity to do more and learn new skills”. This company is also very accessible via public transport and provide a subsidised bus that runs from the City Centre.
Stellenanzeige teilen und drucken