Electrical Engineer (m/f/d)
- Be responsible for the research, development and testing of Sophisticated robotic surgical systems
- Create electrical schemes for multidisciplinary robotic systems
- Design electrical boards (PCB’s), system wiring, cables, harnesses connectors etc.
- Define and select electronic components
- Define and specify system performances and safety requirements
- A Bachelor or a higher degree in Electrical Engineering
- Practical and hands-on experience in medical device industry or other similar regulated environment e.g., Automotive, Aerospace
- You are a clever, solution-oriented thinker and a flexible and adaptive person
- Take part in the development of the next generation of surgical robots!
- A highly motivated team and an open way of communication
- Permanent employment
Share and print job advert